SHORE EXCURSION PUNTA TOMBO
More than 13 years doing excursions for cruise passengers. We depart 30 minutes after the arrival of your ship, heading to the Magellanic penguin reserve of Punta Tombo, located 182 kilometers south of Puerto Madryn. The place has a renowned coastal colony of penguins (Magallanes). Accessing through gravel roads you reach the vicinity of the nests and birds themselves, in a setting of imposing beauty and particularity. Being able to witness their usual activities, we will find ourselves observing their fights, screams and courtships. Hundreds of pairs and their chicks compete daily for better locations, spaces and food. With their characteristic plumage, they seem to be part of some type of theatrical show. With black backs and white breasts they make up a group of terrestrial-marine fauna that is very characteristic of our Patagonia.
The entire tour accompanied by our expert bilingual guides, who know the needs of every cruise passenger.
They will have the option of regular departures (shared tour) or private departures (check rate for exclusive tours).
Departures in Spanish and English guaranteed (consult other languages).
REGULAR RATE PER PERSON: USD ̶1̶2̶6̶ 115 SPECIAL OFFER
- Box lunch (sandwich, cereal bar, fruit and mineral water).
- Transportation to and from the dock.
- Certified bilingual professional guide.
- Vehicle with air conditioning.
- Shared excursion with other passengers.
- Entrance fee
Lunch at restaurant (consult for private groups).
To reserve, please write to us by Whatsapp (you will find the icon that will take you directly to our chat) or send an email to: email@example.com
- Promo: Punta Tombo for cruise passengers
- Departures: Available from November to April (cruise season)
- Duration: Adjusted to the arrival and departure time of each cruise. Worry free. Starts 30 minutes after ship arrival (ETA)